Sweet Jamie! You guys are going to love this girl! Her and Dan are a perfect match and we can’t wait to see her dream wedding come to life in September!
Name: Jamie Colcer
Wedding date: 9/10/2016
Grooms Name: Dan Woeste
Venue: The Westin
1. Do you have your dress? If so, how many dresses did you try on before finding the one?
a. Yes, I have my dress! I tried on about 10-15 dresses before I found the one. After I found it I went to one other store that I had an appointment at and tried on some other dresses to be sure. I went back to the other bridal store immediately after and placed the order for my dress. The dress made me happy and made me feel beautiful! I am really excited to wear it on my wedding day.
2. What is your vision for your wedding day?
a. I want my wedding day to feel classy and elegant, but also fun! Dan and I love to have fun with friends and family, and our wedding will be the best party we have ever thrown together!
3. How many guests have you invited to your wedding?
a. About 150 people attending
4. Where will you be honeymooning?
a. Australia & Bali. We wanted to do some sight seeing and be active, which will be the Australia part. And then we wanted to relax on a beach, which will be in Bali.
5. What’s one piece of advice you would give to other brides in the process of planning their dream wedding?
a. Don’t stress about small details and trust the vendors you have chosen to do an amazing job. You picked them for a reason! And enjoy the celebrating leading up to the wedding with friends and family. It is a really fun and exciting year!
6. What’s your favorite date spot?
a. Not sure we have one favorite, but Dan and I love trying new restaurants together in Chicago. We both love to eat, and Chicago is the best place for that!
7. Band or DJ?
a. DJ. DJ Axcess (Mike Salone) was a friend from college and DJ’s for weddings, so we are super excited to have him be a part of our day.
8. Do you consider yourself a traditional bride? If not, what are some fun things you did outside the box?
a. I am a mix of traditional and modern. We are doing some fun things at the wedding like a selfie photo booth and Garrett’s Popcorn from Chicago as our wedding favor!
9. What are your wedding colors?
a. Dark Grey, Cream and Blush
10. We’ve all heard the Celebrity couples nicknames like Bennifer, Kimye and Brangelina. What nwould your nickname be?