Name: Abby Mangan
Wedding date: June 20, 2015
Groom: AJ Mangan
Venue: New Albany Links Golf Course
1. Do you have your dress? Yes! I tried on 6 or 7 dresses total, but ended up choosing the first dress that I tried on. It was the perfect dress.
2. What is your vision for your wedding day? I wanted our wedding to have a very romantic ambiance and for everyone to fell the love that AJ and I felt that day. We wanted that day to be a big celebration with our family and friends. I definitely didn’t envision all of the rain that we got that day, but we all worked with it.
3. How many guests have you invited to your wedding? We invited 365 total guests, but we had 295 attend.
4. Where will you be honeymooning? We went to Riviera Maya, Mexico for 7 days right after the wedding and it was so relaxing and beautiful!
5. What’s one piece of advice you would give to other brides in the process of planning their dream wedding? Stay organized, don’t stress yourself out, and HAVE FUN! The day leading up to your wedding and the day of will be so busy and stressful, so ask for help from friends and family. Your wedding is going to be the best day of your life and it goes by fast, so enjoy every second of it!
6. What’s your favorite date spot? We don’t really have a favorite date spot, but Milestone 229 is always a fun place to go! The food and drinks are great, and after dinner you can walk down the Scioto Mile which is really pretty.
7. Band or DJ? BAND! We had the Rumpelstiltskin Band and they were so much fun! They really kept the party going.
8. Do you consider yourself a traditional bride? If not, what are some fun things you did outside the box? I would say that I’m a traditional bride, but I don’t like the normal wedding traditions; we didn’t cut the cake, toss the bouquet, or do a garter toss. We had a cigar bar at the wedding which was a huge success and we had cupcakes instead of cake which the guests really seemed to enjoy!
9. What are your wedding colors? Blush, Gold and Navy
10. We’ve all heard of Celebrity couple nicknames like Bennifer, Kimye and Brangelina. What would your nickname be? Unfortunately our names don’t mash up too well so we don’t have a nickname.