Five things you don’t know about Gilda:
- I’m dog obsessed. I can’t pass one on the street without petting him/her. Yes, I’m that annoying girl.
- My plan was to be a flight attendant for a few years after college; however, Art (hubs) convinced me to move to Columbus, Oh. instead of Miami, Fl. I followed my heart and I’m so glad I did.
- I love silence.
- I’m a hugger.
- I’m ambidextrous.
Five things you don’t know about Britt:
- I’m a perfectionist. If I do something, I want to do it the best I possibly can.
- I’m super sensitive. I will cry if I see road kill, a tree being cut down, or if I think someone is upset with me.
- I was a massive Tom Boy as a child. My mom had to bribe me to wear a dress for school picture day. I lived outside, usually in mud, a tree, or the creek behind my house.
- I think out loud. A lot. And talk to things and plants.
- I love to decorate and design and always have some sort of project going on.